- Graduated from Bowling Green with a bachelor in Exercise Science
- Internship with University of Findlay in Strength and Conditioning with all athletic teams
- Been a Strength & Conditioning coach at F4A for over a year
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist C.S.C.S. through National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- CPR & AED (first-aid) certified
- Certified in reflexive performance reset (RPR)
Specializes in Team Training
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas
I live for the fitness world. Being a former college athlete, this is a lifestyle that I have lived and been affiliated with my entire life. I've always wanted to leave a legacy of being a helper. Being able to help change someone's entire well being is absolutely amazing. College football has caused me to focus on the little fine details in everything we do. As a trainer you have to be able to do so to change someone's life as much as you possibly can!
I'm a current nursing student that has always loved and played sports. I love learning and teaching about how the body works, so I became a personal trainer to share my passion with others who are starting their journeys. I've played soccer since I was 6 and enjoy coaching the sport!
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- For Bookings and Consultations, you can text me at (419)-650-8272 or email me at email@example.com