- Graduated from Bowling Green with a bachelor in Exercise Science
- Internship with University of Findlay in Strength and Conditioning with all athletic teams
- Been a Strength & Conditioning coach at F4A for over a year
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist C.S.C.S. through National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- CPR & AED (first-aid) certified
- Certified in reflexive performance reset (RPR)
Specializes in Team Training
Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Exercise Science, with a focus in Health and Human Performance from The University of Toledo. I played baseball, football, golf, basketball, and hockey growing up in Toledo. I continue to play softball and hockey now as well.
- USA Hockey certified coach, Internship with St. John’s High School Strength coach in college
- Intern strength coach with Tam-o-Shanter travel hockey
- Internship with Eastern Michigan Strength and Conditioning
- Intern with BGSU Strength and Conditioning.
What fuels your passion for Personal Training?
- As a senior in high school I discovered weightlifting. I realized how big of an impact it had on athletic performance outside of specific skill development, although it was too late for me to think about the next level of athletics. I decided that I wanted to be the one to help others reach their highest potential as an athlete and assist them in making it to the next level!
What motivates you every day?
- The possibility to help someone better themselves as an athlete, or improving someone’s everyday quality of life and making them walk away with a feeling of accomplishment and new found confidence!
What is your favorite or most rewarding part about being a trainer at Fitness 4 All?
- The training culture! Everyone has great ideas and different experiences, being able to learn from everyone is the most rewarding part for me.
Andy specializes in Personal Training and Team Strength & Conditioning!
Meet our new Performance Coach, DeOliver Davis! We are blessed to have him a part of the Fitness 4 All team.
DeOliver, aka Ollie, was born and raised in Philadelphia and excelled in three sports: football, basketball and track in middle and high school. He attended Lafayette College on a football scholarship, and made an immediate impact as a true freshman. Ollie was a very versatile player throughout his college career, as he played both safety and cornerback. He played a vital role in Lafayette winning the Patriot League and advancing to the NCAA Division 1 FCS playoffs.
Ollie graduated from Lafayette in 2014 and attended graduate school at West Chester University in Pennsylvania where he played on the football team, boosting their secondary and team to a top 10 ranking in all of Division II, and guiding them to their second consecutive playoff berth. He then went on the mission to pursue his life’s journey of playing in the NFL. Ollie spent roughly two years chasing his dream, attending pro-days, CFL tryouts, and switching agents. It was a cloudy time in his life, but things were made clear when he entered the Strength and Conditioning industry.
Ollie interned at Arcadia University in Pennsylvania for one year. He worked with all varsity teams: men’s soccer, girls basketball, women’s volleyball, and men and women’s swimming. Upon leaving Arcadia, he was hired at Horsham Athletic Club (HAC) in Pennsylvania. While at the HAC, Ollie had a great relationship with Hatboro Horsham High School, becoming their first ever track and field and field hockey Performance Coach.
Ollie moved to Minnesota and worked for Performance Athletix. There, he learned the importance of body weight and relative strength, as athletes of all ages and levels were not allowed to use weights or bars of any kind for traditional resistance training. Ollie trained a lot of high caliber high school hockey athletes and Division 1 soccer athletes. He worked with the latest technology in the industry—jawku, Athos— which allowed for him to see all of the future things this industry has to offer.
Ollie moved to New York and was the Head Performance Coach for a majority of his time at Velocity Sports Performance (West Chester). He trained a great deal of Division 1 athletes in the ACC and SEC from various sports.
Ollie has a vigorous passion for athletics and the human body, excelling in strength training and movement. His mother and sister were both All Americans in track, and he secretly enjoys programming for track more than any other sport.
Ollie is certified through NESTA (CPT) and NASM (PES) and has a great deal of experience in private, partner and group training.