Meet Other Trainers
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas
What drives me as a trainer isn't the amount of clients I have. What drives me is seeing all their ailments and what they see as imperfections go away little by little every time we meet!
I'm a current nursing student that has always loved and played sports. I love learning and teaching about how the body works, so I became a personal trainer to share my passion with others who are starting their journeys. I've played soccer since I was 6 and enjoy coaching the sport!
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- For Bookings and Consultations, you can text me at (419)-650-8272 or email me at email@example.com
- Graduated from Bowling Green with a bachelor in Exercise Science
- Internship with University of Findlay in Strength and Conditioning with all athletic teams
- Been a Strength & Conditioning coach at F4A for over a year
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist C.S.C.S. through National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- CPR & AED (first-aid) certified
- Certified in reflexive performance reset (RPR)